Saudi British Programs Training ManagerAlSalam Aicraft Company Ltd.http://www.alsalam.aero/
• Manage the Training & Development Function for the Saudi British program
• Investigate and Study Middle East Aviation Training Market
• Initiating a Training Academy for aviation covering Technical, professional and academic programs.
CO, Industrial Systems Business UnitAdvanced Electronics Company Ltd.• Prepare, negotiate and administer multiple contracts and other formal business relationships with a variety of major US, Saudi and other Customers
• Interface with customers on financial/contractual issues and business development opportunities
• Identify and assess all areas of program/contractual risk and develop alternative strategies for Management Reviews
• Provide recommendations to senior management on key financial Issues, business Matters and contractual agreements
• Identify all customer directions and actions with potential for appropriate schedules and financial contracting
• Negotiate and resolve contractual performance disputes with customers
• Interfacing with customers on financial and contractual concerns and business development opportunities
Training & Development OperationsAdvanced Electronics Company Ltd.• Ascertaining requirements for instituting training systems framework, investigating scope of possible programs, participating in the implementation, coordination and maintenance of such systems.
• Performing duties of the HR representative for the Oracle ERP system, formulating statistical, monthly management reports, coordinating between company and all external training services providers to ensure smooth flow of all training activities.
• Planning, developing and monitoring the performance of prevalent internal and external training programs.
• Budgeting, analyzing, evaluating and controlling established system, measuring program performance against set benchmarks, investigating and negating any reasons for possible deviation.
• Providing inputs, enhancing current programs and identifying new avenues for successful development of alternative training solutions.
Systems Analyst & MIS Manager (A)Vinnell Arabia Company• Supervised MIS assistants, performed appraisal, reviewed staff performance, assessed training and development needs.
• Developed, maintained and modified LAN applications based on user requirements, conducted studies, analysis and system design
• Implemented, coded, tested, documented new systems, administrate, maintained LANs in addition to evaluating commercially available software
• Managed all computer related maintenance operations, formulated design enchantments, defined data structures, presented information as data flow diagrams and provided users with technical support
• Created logically innovative solutions to complex problems, chalked specific proposals for modified, replacement systems and collaborated with developers, end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
• Composed user manuals, trained users on the system while keeping up to date with technical as well as industry sector developments
Senior Administrator & Office ManagerABV Rock Group KB• Superintended all computer operations, users, administrated departmental archives, arranged all recurrent activities in the site, assumed responsibilities for all new employees contracts, renewal of expired contracts, promotions and termination.
• Analyzed equipment performance records in order to determine the need for repair or replacement and conferred with network users about how to solve existing system problems.
• Coordinated with vendors in order to facilitate purchases,
gathered data pertaining to customer needs, used the information to identify, predict, interpret, evaluate both system and network requirements.
• Maintained, administered computer networks, related computing environments, computer hardware, systems and applications software.
• Charted, coordinated, implemented network security measures in order to protect data and recommended changes to improve systems and network configurations.
(HS) Specialist & Computers Section Head (A)Royal Saudi Navey Forces• Trained navy personnel on DOS & Windows applications, created, developed and maintain databases for programs
• Conceived training aids, formulated guides for users, installed systems for personnel, coordinated application development and systems integration
• Installed, maintained network systems and related peripheral equipment; performed basic network administration, security functions, ensured system integrity and security
• Acted as a technical resource in assisting users to resolve problems with specialized and dedicated technology systems, implemented solutions and optimized existing system framework
• Consulted on technology budget for computer resources, including hardware, software, learning resources and training needs
• Evaluated quotations, made purchase recommendations, helped users assess needs and provided justification for procurement of equipment and services
Please sign up to view Abdullah Ahmad AlSaad's full profile.SIGN UP
- Manpower Planning
A highly proactive human resources professional with 15+ years of rich experience and cross functional capabilities in training formulation, system development & implementation and project management.
Action-oriented individual with dedication and commitment to deliver results in accordance with the targets assigned. Takes initiatives to command leadership within areas of responsibilities and manages successfully.
Overall, my career and skills varies from Managing Training and Career Development Functions, Business and Management Development, Consultancy, Structuring and Organizing, Project Management and my personal favorite HR & Training Operations.
Member in Europe Management Center, and in the Editing Team at the Chief learning officer Magazine, Member in the American Society of Training & Development, American Management Association and Charted Institute of Personnel and Development and a Research Member with Bersin & Associate.
Key Consultancy Projects
During my illustrious career, undertook prestigious consultancy services spanning across a broad spectrum encompassing Manpower Planning, Recruitment & Selection Techniques, Program Development & Curriculum Formulation, Strategic Business Development, Corporate Re-structuring, Benefits Administration & Employee Welfare
• Project Management, Software Design, Analysis & Implementation, Business Development, Training
• Communication & Interpersonal Networking, HR Mgmt, Conflict Resolution, Group Dynamics and Synergy
• Oracle ERP OTA, Direkt II, Oracle Discoverer
Honors and Awards:
• Recipient of management award, ERP achievement award and individual achievement award for the year 2001-2002
• Presented 10 appreciation letters over the years in recognition of exemplary work standards.
• Nominated as the team leader for ERP HR and OTA - AEC and managed all group recruitment and retention activities.
• Presented with Appreciation Letter for involvement in the formulation, implementation, and monitoring processes of the business unit activities contributed to the success of meeting company stability, meeting goals of the company and achieving the company vision and objectives - 2007
• Best Quality and Production Award -1997
• Continued Professionalism Award – 1998
• Outstanding Performance Award for the period 1997-1999
• Accorded a letter of commendation in the year 1999 in recognition of extraordinary merit
• Generated savings in excess of 500k during the year 2000
• Exceeded Saudiziation goals as a team member by 35% target well before appointed time